Regulations of submission of advertisements for prior assessment
Requirements for content and posting of applications for prior assessment.
1) Information in the applications for prior assessment.
- Your application for prior assessment must not misinform the pawnshop about your subject of sale, we will regard it as serious violation of the Lomba regulations.
- This also means that the application for prior assessment must contain precise information about your subject of sale.
- You will be solely responsible for distribution of advertisements for prior assessment that do not contain prescribed particulars or contain inadequate information.
- Pawnshops offer specifically “prior” assessment of your possessions that is why the offered amount may differ during reassessment directly in the pawnshop. Example: if you did not display additional information about your mobile phone assessed at the Lomba – deterioration rate, then during physical examination the pawnshop may lower the amount offered for your mobile phone.
2) Applications for prior assessment must be legally compliant.
- Do not post for prior assessment at the Lomba the conditions or information violating the legislation of the EU and the Eurasian Union or the rights of the third parties or facilitating such violations.
- You have the right to post prior assessments for pawnshops at the Lomba only about the goods, sections, objects and other offers with regard to which you have all necessary rights, licenses, registrations, permissions, certificates, etc.
- Prior to posting the advertisement about prior assessment of your subject of sale you must make sure of the legal compliance of all of its elements (including photographs, etc.). You will be solely responsible for any violations of legislation or the rights of the third parties.
3) Application for prior assessment must comply with the Lomba categories
- Post the applications for prior assessment only about the goods that fall into one of the Lomba subject categories. Do not post the advertisements about accepting as a gift, service ordering, calling for financial aid, dating, lost and found items, purchase or search.
- You may not post several items for prior assessment in one advertisement unless they make up a set or fall into the same category. For instance, you may not offer in one advertisement under the category “Computer equipment” a computer and a monitor.
- We are entitled to apply limits to the number of free of charge advertisements about prior assessments for certain categories and regions (limit). If the limit is reached within 30 calendar days of posting the advertisement for prior assessment, further posting of the new advertisement for prior assessment in the relevant categories and regions is only possible after payment for the prior assessment.
4) The offer must be specific, existent and timely.
- Post the advertisements about specific, existent subject of sale that has consumer value. For example, on Lomba, you may not post an advertisement for prior assessment of the earth satellite the Moon.
- If you post an advertisement for prior assessment of the subject of sale – you must be ready to hand the article over to the pawnshop immediately after the pawnshop has assessed your article and contacted you with an offer.
5) It is not allowed to post repeat advertisements for prior assessment
- This means that you may not post repeat advertisements (doubles) for prior assessment of one and the same subject of sale in different cities or regions (which includes cases when you act within the bounds of one company or joint business).
- Furthermore, you may not post repeat advertisements (doubles) for prior assessment of one and the same subject of sale with the use of several profiles (which includes cases when you act within the bounds of one company or joint business).
- If you withdraw the advertisement for prior assessment from publication or delete it (also prior to the expiry of its term) and then post a new advertisement for prior assessment with the same subject of sale, which includes posting in another region or under another category, this will be also regarded as posting of repeat advertisement (double) for prior assessment.
- If the parameters of the advertisement for prior assessment match the similar parameters of the other advertisement posted earlier, the advertisement that was posted later may be regarded as repeat advertisement and blocked.
If you did not find a solution, write to our help desk and we will reply within 24 hours